The ETW-3700 Digital Trainer is a comprehensive and selfcontained system suitable for tuition and experimentation with a range of Digital Logic circuits. All necessary equipments such as power supply, Data Switch, Logic switch, Clock and Logic indicator.
DC Power supply Fixed
· Output voltages
• : + 12 volts (positive).
• : 12 volts (negative).
• : + 5 volts (positive).
• : 800 mA (max.) for all voltages.
All DC power supplies equipped with short-circuit protection.
· Frequency selection: Selector switches (Two positions).
· Frequency output : 1 Hz, 1KHz & 100KHz
· Voltage output : 5Vp-p.
· Terminals output : Normal & Complement.
· States : + 5 volts or 0 volts.
· Maximum current :10 mA, each switch.
· Output : Four terminals, one for each switch.
· Type: Momentary contact, spring loaded
· Circuit: Two flip-flop latches
· Output states: Complementary, +5 V & +0.2 V
· Type: Four Red LED display with separate input terminal & all Transistor controlled.
· Mode:1 (ON) or 0 (OFF) concept
SOLDER LESS BREADBOARD
· Interconnected nickel plated 840 tie points, fitting all DIP sizes and all components with lead and solid wire AWG # 22-30 (0.3 - 0.8 mm).